Download LG W30 Stock Wallpapers
The LG W30 saw its launch towards the end of June, of 2019, and LG fanboys had something to look forward to. The LG W30 is essentially a budget-friendly, entry-level smartphone, with decent specifications, and at a good price-point. The phone comes with a high-definition touch-screen display, with an Octa-core processor, featuring a triple rear-camera setup, and an aspect ratio of 18:9. The phone doesn’t have a pop-up mechanism, like most phones these days, which users either love or hate. But the display is a departure from the LG’s square notch, to the much more elegant waterdrop notch.
Similar to other devices, LG’s W30 comes with exclusive stock wallpapers that are quite beautiful and elegant. This article serves as a guide to download the 2 exclusive LG W30 Stock Wallpapers.
However, before we jump into the download, let’s set aside the specifications:
- 6.26-inches Display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels, with a screen aspect ratio of 18:9
- MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset clocked at 2.0ghz (Octa-core)
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB of onboard storage
- Packing a 4,000mAh lasting up to a full-day, on a single charge
- Triple Rear-camera setup, with the primary sensor of 13MP, a secondary sensor of 12MP, and an additional 2MP sensor for depth, with multiple modes like Panorama, Portrait-mode, and etcetera.
- Front Camera of 16MP
- Face Unlock feature is also onboard
- The device includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB OTG, USB Type-C support, 3G/ 4G dual, Nano-SIM, and much more
- Major sensors of the device include: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Proximity, and the likes
- The phone also features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- The measurements of the device are 162.70 by 78.80 by 8.50 (in mm)
- The weight of the phone of 172 grams
- The phone is available in 3 color options: Aurora Green, Platinum Grey, and Thunder Blue
Now that the specs are out of the way, let’s talk about the aforementioned Wallpapers. The device itself will come with a bunch of pre-loaded wallpapers, but we have managed to find 2 wallpapers, enclosed in the download link, at the end. These images will look stellar on all Smartphones, featuring at least 720p display. If you have a phone with an AMOLED panel than the experience would be further magnified. All in all, whether you decide to put the wallpaper as your home screen or as your lock screen, these beautiful images, will really give you something good to gaze upon, as you lay your eye on your Smartphone.
The procedure to download is also very simple, you simply need to download and extract the zip file on your device storage. After extracting, search for the images, from the File Manager, or the Gallery App, and then simply apply the wallpaper, choosing from either the option to apply on the lock screen, home screen, or both home and lock screen.
And finally, you have the beautiful wallpapers applied!