Whether you’re rooting Acer Iconia Tab A511, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Acer Iconia Tab A511. What is USB Debugging? It’s simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Acer Iconia Tab A511 is a piece of cake, it’s neatly tucked away under Android’s Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Acer Iconia Tab A511. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Acer Iconia Tab A511 by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Acer Iconia Tab A511 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Other useful tutorials:
Steps to enable USB debugging in Acer Iconia Tab A511
- Go to App drawer on your Acer Iconia Tab A511
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Acer Iconia Tab A511
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Acer Iconia Tab A511 Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Acer Iconia Tab A511
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check ‘enable USB debugging’
Do comment below about Acer Iconia Tab A511 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.