Download Alcor Access D746I official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Alcor Access D746I USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Alcor Access D746I USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Alcor Access D746I without hassle.
Alcor Access D746I drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Alcor Access D746I USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Alcor Access D746I USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. You might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Alcor Access D746I.
Alcor Access D746I ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.30 MB Click to Download
Alcor Access D746I VCOM driver
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Alcor Access D746I CDC driver
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Other useful tutorials:
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Alcor Access D746I driver’s .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Alcor Access D746I driver’s .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager